Prabowo Subianto Requests Restu To KH Maimun Zubair For Success In 2019 Presidential Election

Prabowo Subianto. Candidates for President Prabowo Subianto were touched and shocked to receive such an enthusiastic response from the people of Rembang, Central Java, during a visit to KH Maimun Zubair's residence at Al-Anwar Sarang Islamic Boarding School, Saturday 29 September 2018.

"On my personal behalf I express my deepest gratitude to Father KH Maimun Zubair who was willing to accept me, I was honestly very shocked and touched by the great welcome given to me," said Prabowo Subianto at the location.

Prabowo explained, initially the intention of his visit to KH Maimun Zubair only came as a person who had considered the charismatic cleric as his teacher and parents who had always guided him for a long time.

"My intention was to come alone and be quiet about it, but it seems rather difficult. As is our custom for the Indonesian people that if we want to visit a place that we have to pray to our parents, our teacher, "he said.

"Some time ago, I was accepted as a candidate for president of the Republic of Indonesia. So I ventured to advance as a presidential candidate as a call to give my dedication, perhaps the last to the nation state and the people of Indonesia, "said Prabowo.

He also stressed, basically this visit was not a form of request for support from the figure of the Nahdlatul Ulama. He only begged for blessing to fight for victory in the upcoming 2019 Presidential Election in creating justice and prosperity for all the people of Indonesia.

"Today I met Father Kyai Maimoen Zubair to ask my blessing to travel to Central Java and East Java. I want to go to the people. So I came to ask permission to ask for blessings, and I came not to ask for support because the Kyai and Ulama were at the top level, but if I wished I could get support, please, "he concluded while kissing Mbah Moen's hand as a sign of his blessing.

Please note, at the 2014 Pilpers after visiting Maimun Zubair's residence, Prabowo, who at the time was paired with Hatta Radjasa, won a landslide victory with almost twice the vote for his opponent Jokowi - JK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gerindra Makes Journalistic Training To Dispel Bereder Hoaxes

Prabowo: Election Campaigns Don't Always Have Media Coverage

Finally PPP Declares Its Support For Prabowo-Sandi Couples